Pretty cool! Empire Pro AV is hosting what they’re calling Chauvet Lighting Day, a full day of courses geared towards improving your lighting knowledge, for free!
Offerings for this free day, which is November 6, include the following:
Lighting for Audio Guys
- Same Science, Different terms; Band Pass Filters, 3db Down Points & Inverse Square Law
- Advantages to LED instruments & ROI; It is equal parts science, art & the environment.
- Lighting Instruments Then & Now; Hands on shoot out between the old & the new
Basic Lighting Design
- Stage Plays, Opera & House of Worship….It’s all theatre, isn’t it?
- Television lighting design as it applies to House of Worship
- Concert lighting design as it applies to House of Worship
DMX 512 Lighting Control
- It’s Digital, It’s Data!
- Integrating into an existing system.
- Software, hardware or a little of both?
Nightclubs and the traveling Nightclub (DJ’s)
- From Flash n Trash to World Class
- Ambient Light for Hospitality
- Truss systems and safety
Atmosphere: Haze or Fog? (A violent reaction or sneaky smoke?)
- Different fog juice formulas & their advantages
Check them out, let us know if you go! Visit the Empire Pro website for registration… WHICH IS FREE!