Épix Drive 2000 IP is IP65 for indoor or outdoor events, and hosts the processing and power supply for the Épix Tour system. It supports 20 Épix Strip IPs, 36 Épix Strip Tours or 12 Épix Bar Tours, or any combination of the three, with a maximum capacity of 2000 LEDs. Épix Drive 2000 IP supports Art-Net, Kling-Net, and sACN, giving you a variety of control options . Thanks to an integrated web server, you can remotely diagnose, troubleshoot, and change settings as needed without having to directly access the Épix lights. Using the new 17 operating mode you can quickly and easily configure and program shows in minutes with minimal time/effort to create stunning looks.
The processing and power center of the Epix Tour system will drive any combination of Epix Tour products, up to 2000 LEDs.
Versatile control options include Art-Net, Kling-Net, and sACN (streaming ACN) to support the touring/rental/installation markets.
Quickly and easily configure the Epix Drive 2000IP using the built-in OLED display and touchscreen menu.
Easily detect and automatically configure your devices using the auto-address function, regardless of fixture order or type (Bar/Strip/Strip IP).
Supports up to 20 Epix Strip IP, 36 Epix Strip Tours or 12 Epix Bar Tours.
Easily daisy chain fixtures directly from the 2 outputs of the Drive 2000IP.
Advanced power management design allows you to position the Drive 2000IP up to 150 ft away from your last fixture (using unshielded cable).
Works with Arkaos Media Master Express for a plug-n-play system that requires almost no training to operate.
Supports RDM over Artnet and full webserver interface for remote configuration.
Construction / Physical
- Dimensions (with rack ears): 19.01 x 3.30 x 10.35 in ( 483 x 84 x 263 mm)
- Dimensions (without rack ears): 10.55 x 3.30 x 10.35 in (268 x 84 x 263 mm)
- Weight: 12 lb (5.4 kg)
- Exterior Color: Black
- Housing Material: Aluminum
- Rackmount: 2U
- Power Connection: Edison (Local) plug to Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Power Input: Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Power Output: Seetronic Powerkon IP65
- Device Outputs (4-pin XLR): 2
- Physical Linking (port A): 10 inline Epix Strip IP Tour, 18 inline Epix Strip Tour or 6 inline Epix Bar Tour
- Physical Linking (port B): 10 inline Epix Strip IP Tour, 18 inline Epix Strip Tour or 6 inline Epix Bar Tour
- Data Connectors: Seetronic Etherkon IP65
- Cable Length (power): 5 ft (1.5 m)
- Minimum required device linking cable size: 4 conductor (2 x 14 AWG, 2 x 16 AWG)
- Total max. cable length (shielded cables) between Epix Drive 2000 and last Epix Tour or IP fixture: 210 ft (64 m)
- Max. cable length (shielded cables) between Epix Drive 2000 and first Epix Tour or IP fixture: 65 ft (20 m)
- Max. cable length (shielded cables) between Epix Tour or IP fixtures: 60 ft (18 m)
- Total max. cable length (unshielded cables) between Epix Drive 2000 and last Epix Tour or IP fixture: 300 ft (91 m)
- Max. cable length (unshielded cables) between Epix Drive 2000 and first Epix Tour or IP fixture: 150 ft (45 m)
- Max. cable length (unshielded cables) between Epix Tour or IP fixtures: 100 ft (30 m)
- Control Protocol: Art-Net, Kling-Net, sACN
- Control Channels: 10 Art-Net/sACN Universes per port (20 total per device)
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power Linking: 3 units @ 120 V; 5 units @ 208 V; 5 units @ 230 V
- Power and Current: 530 W, 4.68 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 560 W, 2.69 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 558 W, 2.5 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power and Current (resting): 16 W, 0.136 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current (resting): 31 W, 0.147 A @ 208 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current (resting): 31 W, 0.138 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Maximum Load: 10 EPIX Strip Ip or 18 EPIX Strip Tour or 6 EPIX Bar Tour (per output)
Certifications / Qualifications
- CE, MET
- IP Rating: IP65, outdoor/wet, with pressure equalizing M12 GORE® valve
- Temperature (ambient): -4 °F to 113 °F (-20 °C to 45 °C)
- Epix Drive 2000IP
- Seetronic Powerkon IP65 power cord
- Compatible Mounting Options: M12 Clamp